1. Application form, obtained at the institution website www.engineersrwanda.rw
2. Presentation of bank pay slip of non refundable fee of 10,000 Rwf on Institution’s account No 2110035556 open in G.T BANK
3. Notalized Degree certificates + CV
4. Photocopy of national identity card or Passport
5. 2 passport photos
6. Technical Report
7. Foreigners should present professional certificate of registration from their home country’s Engineers Professional body
Having submitted the six items above: The candidate should have at least;
- BSc Degree or Equivalent from a recognized University or Institution of Higher Learning;
After being certified as an Engineer, He/ She will be required to pay annual membership fee of 100,000frw for corporate engineers, 300 US Dollars for the Foreigners (non Members of EAC) and 10,000 Rwf for Graduate engineers as registration fees on Institutes’ account No 2110035556 open in G.T BANK before picking her/his certificate.
Location: Institution’s head office is in INGENZI HOUSE located in Remera sector, close to the Kigali Metropolitan Police Headquarters.